jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Patch 1.7 is out!

Yeah, today, less than a couple of hours, Minecraft Beta 1.7 is out. It has been said that 1.8 will be the last patch before the release date (about a week before november 11), and here are the patch notes:

+ Added pistons
+ Fire or redstone is now required to trigger TNT
+ Fences can be stacked
+ Added shears
+ Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks
+ Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
* Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched
- Removed Herobrine
Personally, I will wait at least a couple of days before updating my game, simply because I don't need the shears nor the pistons update (neither I need the fire/redstone change to TNT) and I do need all the mods I'm using ^^.

Tomorrow morning I'll try to publish a new entry about bases, which was intended for today, but Notch beated me XD. On a sidenote, I'd like to tell you that two of my favourite mods were recentrly actualized: Buildcraft, with the addition of building patterns (so you can build a "template contruction" and capture it into an in-game item, provide the materials to a new filler called Builder, and get it constructed without effort); and Eloraam's integrated redstone (with the addition of some new blocks, like the counter). Be advised, however, that none work with 1.7 yet, and that Integrated Redstone has changed its item ID's (now it uses only ONE item ID instead of 10 or more...), so you would need to remove at least all the clocks in your world before actualizing (the easiest way is to delete the old .zip, run the world, exit, put the new .zip, and go back to the world).

Let's show you a little example of how amazing this mod is, with a combination lock using the counters (I made this in half an hour or so, as a proof of concept, so it lacks autoresetting for the counters, for example, which could be added with more vertical levels of wiring):

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario