martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Minecraft 1.10 Let's Play Episode 29

We are back! Episode 29 is finished, and I'm working on episode 30. Everything works fine, but for some minor problem related to the killing of mobs (when I kill an animal, the game crashes...).


I am in a new map, starting a small operation, and I will start "playing" in episode 31, with just the EE condensing station, the Buildcraft energy room and the sorting system (I will make the autocrafting system while playing).

Also, I added three mods to the game:
More Pistons: this mod gives you pistons that can extend not only one, but two, three or even four blocks!
Crafting Table II: Great help when you don't want to check all the recipes all the time, it works like the Terraria version, showing you what can you craft with the items in your inventory.
Inventory Tweaks: I watched this one in Direwolf20's channel and I liked it, so here it is, an inventory sorting mod :)

Have fun!

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing player base of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities discovering what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar