miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

News & a slight delay for the next chapter

Ok, I was going to talk about moving to a new base on episode 28... but then I looked at some other new stuff (Logistic Pipes 2.0 has been released as an alpha preview), so I will take the opportunity to try to update my Minecraft game to a new version of everything.

Since that would mess completeley my map, I will start over in a new map after the update. But fear not, I will not start from scratch: I will store everything I have, then make a small selection of items I will "carry" to the new world. Also, I crafted the Red Matter Katar, and I will try to turn a lot of my raw materials into goodies I can use later.

So I will see you all (hopefully) on saturday with a brand new world to explore & exploit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario