sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 51


Well, I finally finish this bee identification system, and in the next episode I will start with the carpenter-related autocrafting (and auto-uncrating) system, but just start it, since almost all of the episode will involve some preparations and a rapid transit system between my nuclear reactor site and my base (and my breeder... which I expect to start using sometime this century). Its just that so many things pile up...

But due to some issues with my agenda, I might not be able to upload the video to youtube until monday, so I hope you will forgive me for the delay if it happens. Too much work since last saturday, and this weeked is the grand finale... plus the miners (real world miners) have been cutting road and train communications around here, giving everything a good extra spicy flavour ^^.

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by an ever growing player base of more than 300,000 creator players who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new avatars to discover what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ResponderEliminar