jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 55



More stuff being done. Essentially, beekeeping work (a new set of apiaries automated outside of the house, the finding of the rest of the bees you can get with the scoop, that kind of things).
Also, I tried to update to a new version of the mods, but I was taken down miserably due to several ID issues (priceless to see Coal and Charcoal with strange icons, and redstone as iron gears...), and I will mention it in the next episode. However, I am aware Pahimar released a new 4096 ID fix, and I will try to look if I can use it and update the mods without a great derp... I can live with some mod-ID swapping (it's just a matter of patiente, a little NEI help, and much, much patiente if it brokes something like the automated crafting system), but having base resources bugged is something I don't even know how to look at.

Also, expect new Mystcraft content if I can update succesfully. The only thing I need to cross my fingers about is ID Resolver working, and Railcraft's NEI module being accesible again (the ling seems broken after the ad.fly banner).

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new personas to imagine what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar