lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

Summer pause

It has been ten days since the last post, so I think I should give some status update:

I've been out of town for a week, and I'm still "landing" back home, also Star Trek Online released Season 6 with the starbases (and I am an officer in two fleets, damn myself XD). That points very badly to my capability of sustaining any streaming, at least for now.

That being said, I'd like to "leak" some of future projects: I will try to make a custom map to show some of the possibilities of the train mods I use (essentially railcraft and steve's carts), adding the possibilities of the Zeppelin and trains mod, not because it adds any new stuff to the game in the core of it, but because I always liked trains (ok, my father never let me play with the train models we had, so its a little a kid's frustration :) ), and the mod adds a lot of other possibilities.

To increase the easiness of distributing this, and since my talent when merging mods is untested thanks to my lazyness, I will be using Direwolf20's let's play (season 4) setup. I will explore the needed avenues to add the trains mod, anyway. We shall see, and the trains mod is not really a priority now, since the main one should be the working of trains!

I will see to try this for September, first with some videos, and finally with the map files, but I make no promises ^^. Also, my next video (a bunch of them, really) is more than likely going to be about Star Trek and the fleet starbases.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario