miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

Another on secret doors

Well, I had this one in my hard disk, so... ^^U.

First, a new way to open doors, in the video I make it with Buildcraft pipes, RedPower and Integrated Redstone... but you could make it with just buildcraft:
The basic idea: drop an item in the pipe system and get the door open. more than just one block to act as a lock can be added, both as an option ("any of this blocks will open the door") or as a need ("you need X blocks of each one of this list to open the door")

And here we can see the application to make a (somehow) snealy door with pistons:



The best part of this is that I managed to squeeze the circuit for the pistons in just 4 blocks of depth.

Well, enjoy the videos and think how to put them into your worlds ^^ I'll see you all on the weekend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario