lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Minecraft 1.10 Let's Play Episode 48 (final)


Last episode of this let's play series... take two. Seriously, I need to pay more attention to everything I do. Recording for nearly 3 hours with the microphone off is just... silly XD.
In this episode I make a fast recount of everything I learned (hint: no making a polar base is nearly on top XD), and a small tutorial on how to make the EMC collection system, with some ideas to make it underground too. Also, some hints about using Logistic Pipes instead of Apiarist Pipes for autofeeding of the apiaries (for that period of time when you don't have propolis).

Three hours? Yes! I just started to update a new series, a bunch of videos to introduce everybody to Star Trek online. The first three videos are just that, introdoction of basic stuff for people who doesn't know anything about the game. I made episodes 4, 5 and 6 mostly for the new members of the Fleet I'm a member on, and are shots of me playing three endgame missions with the tactics and comments on how they develop. While the videos are all recorded and pasted together, uploading takes a little more time, but I hope to have it all up in less than a week. While the videos can be found in my account in youtube with their own channel, I'll link the first one here for you all.

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is powered by an ever growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new avatars imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar