sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

Minecraft 1.10 Let's Play Episode 47


Some more work on the bees, some more ideas, and finally some walls to turn my small base into a fortress of sorts...

Also, be warned: I finished Mass Effect 3, and I'm with the bulk of fans that things that the ending is... dissapointing, to say the least. I can accept it until the point where we open the Citadel's arms, but from that point onwards (10-15 minutes)... frankly, if they wanted to mimic the japanese's Visual Novel decision trees, they should also apply that policy to the endings, instead of going for a "lets make it a bad ending regardless of anything else, so it looks like the game is even more adult and real than it looked until now". Cheap and lazy, to me...
Anyway, I speak a little from the minutes 20 something to 30-35, with some minor spoilers (really minor and vague enough you need to end the game to get them).

In case you are curious, I played as an infiltrator (but the Sniper Rifle's concentration mod meant I only used the shroud skill to really distinguish myself from a soldier...) with Garrus as a fixed member as soon as I got him, and Liara as the second one when I wasn't forced another. And I had to hack the savegame to reach the 4000 Military strength I needed to be able to access all the... cinematics; without the hack I was about 3800 or so. Nearly 30 hours of game. And I somehow managed to get things right in ME2 regarding the Geth Heretics and the Collector's Base, impressive XD.

Good game, superb character development for Garrus (the others kinda... shine less), inaproppiate ending. Though it was a little like playing Dragon Age again, with all that running around recruiting different people for a final battle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario