viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

Downtime

Hi people! I hoped this would not be needed, but family circumstances have forced me to stop playing Minecraft: my grandfather just got hip surgery last thursday, and he is still in the hospital (he is 82, so the recovery is a slow process). This means, essentially, that I don't have much free time, since I am either in the hospital (keeping company, or kicking his butt with my best sargeant voice to make him walk), doing house chores, or trying to relax for a few minutes.

Anyway, fear not, since I intend to go back to Minecraft in, at most, 9-10 days, hopefully with a full array of mods for Minecraft 1.2.4 (or maybe 1.2.5, depending on the game's programmers ^^).

Until then, have fun!

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by an ever growing player base of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities to discover what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ResponderEliminar