domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Minecraft 1.2.5 restart!

I apologize for the long delay, since I could have restarted playing a few days ago (my grandfather is now a little better than before the hip surgery, in case you are interested), but I hope it would have been worth it for you all. I will start now preparing a new series of videos with Minecraft 1.2.5 and almost all the usual set of mods, which will be (hopefully) all the usual suspects but Industrialcraft.

Why this? Well, Industrialcraft is in closed beta for Minecraft 1.2.5, but I can play with almost all the other mods using RedPower and Forestry as the placeholder for the IC2 ores (ok, I won't have uranium nearby... I can live with that XD). Anyway, I hope I will have more luck with the mods implementation than I had with my last three attempts, where I managed to crash the game everytime I attacked something in melee (as we saw in my Let's Play season 2) or the 1.2.3 attempt I made a few weeks ago, which had the problem of some stuff disappearing from my storage chests (to be precise, ores, bars, coal, and other valuables...). I'll keep you posted!

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing player base of over 300,000 creator players who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities to imagine what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar