miércoles, 13 de julio de 2011

Buildcraft 1.7.3 actualized

Yay, fans, be happy! Buildcraft has finally been actualized to 1.7.3. However, know that there are some bugs and problems, like the template drawing table crashing the game if placed without markers, so be careful.

Persnally, I will hold my 1.6.6 world and start a new one in 1.7.3, but I'm currently playing with some ideas regarding pistons and rails (now that I have pistons that move the rails), it's a little sad, however, that the pistons can't move the block a rail is placed on without dropping the rail like when it has been hit by the player.

Also, I will try to put some more updates, but I will be quite busy from today till sunday, so I can't promise new entries before monday. I expect to make an underground base this time, with wires and all, however, so expect some screenshots, and maybe a video about wiring the insides for Industrialcraft's machinery.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario