domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

Buildcraft 3.0 Alpha released & tutorial

Yeah, that's true. Buildcraft 3.0 has been released as an alpha version (meaning you will find tons of bugs, unstable stuff, etc... and that previous mods won't work), and SpaceToad has released a new video with a tutorial on the new stuff.

You can download the mod in Buildcraft's page: http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/

And the video, here you have it:


I'm working on other stuff on my part, and I won't be updating to the new BC3 at least until next weekend. The projects I have running actually are two, one of them being Skyrim (my Breton is not the same now that the birthsigns have dissapeared... but I will end the game faster than usual, since now you cannot customize spells, a part of Morrowind and Oblivion I tend to spent more than 10 hours of working, preparing and such), and the other being a Tale of Kingdoms "Let's Play", with my usual collection of mods in support. It will be a short series, because I made a sort of test one that I will present as the first video and it took me less than 10 hours of playing (and about 5-6 of AFKing while stuff was being made by itself), but will cover the steps from a fresh game to a full Tier 2 ToK's town and Red Matter gear with Equivalent Exchange (which is "endgame").

Stay tuned!

Edit:
Spacetoad made a new video, with more detail and less rushing around the different concepts. Uou can see it in his channel, but I place here a link for your commodity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario