lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

Tale of Kingdoms: a start

Here you have it, a 25 minutes preview of my "test run" with Tale of Kingdoms, using the seed Paulosoaresjr shared about two weeks ago:  -7618727627503294865


I recorded this video at the end of the game, using the version 1.1.2 of the mod (version 1.2 with Tier 3 of the town has just been released!), and it will serve as a heads-up of what I hope to accomplish in the upcoming series. My objective would be to reach an endgame status where I can just sit an see how things manage themselves, getting the best equipment I can, and making a bigger IC2 "engineering room". Oh, and since I just succesfully updated my map (after making a full backup of the .minecraft folder, just to be on the safe side), we will discover the Tier 3 together.

Also, as a bonus for those loyal readers who come here, I will release the videos here first, and a few days later (three or so) I'll make them public in Youtube.

I hope you enjoy the video, and to see you around!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario