viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

Buildcraft 3.0

SpaceToad just released a video of the upcoming Buildcraft 3, with wiring and two logic gates integrated into the pipes (AND & OR). I sent him a message asking for ways to craft pipes with the wiring already in place (so if we wanna make a pipe system using the four avaiable colors, we wont need to walk & put stuff 5 times, but just put together the wiring and the pipes in a crafting table). Here you have the video:


I really like the part about being able to turn off the engines if they hit the red zone, since for some reason I always end running out of water to cool the engines XD.
I also found this thread in the Buildcraft forum about tips & tricks related to Buildcraft. Just one detail: I bet when they say "redstone engine" they refere to a hot engine (in the yellow level).

Finally, I'll be releasing some videos about Equivalent Exchange, BC2, Tale of Kingdoms, and all the other stuff I'm using. Because, to be truthful, I want to show my base before the next round of upgradings turns it to dust XD.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario