martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

Minecraft 1.0 & Redpower 2 PR4



So I found that some hours ago Redpower 2 had been updated for Minecraft 1.0, and thus I proceeded to download and update all my usual set of mods.
Since Industrialcraft is still in 1.8.1, and will take some time to update (Alblaka's words) I will proceed to make the following stuff without IC, for the moment. In the meantime, I made a small and quick video updating the status of RP2 and TooManyItems. If you want a really complete and throrought video with recipes, shows and the like (instead of just a head's up), then I suggest to watch Direwolf20's review of RP2 pr4 in youtube.

Also, please remember that I will be really busy from Thursday to Sunday, but you will still get the two remaining episodes of Tale of Kingdoms at the promised time.

Have fun!

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by a growing player base of more than 300,000 creator players who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new avatars to explore what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ResponderEliminar