miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Redpower 2 + Quarry

First, scumbag youtube messed up everything  I was uploading yesterday thanks to "maintenance mode"...

Second, I made a quick and small video of BC's quarry with steam engines supported by Eloraam's Redpower 2 stuff. The result is quite amazing.

Now, diamond pipe Vs sorting machine: the diamond pipes don't require electric cables, can be easily chained and have a bigger "inventory", while the sorting machine allows us to do really nice stuff. I'd like the pneumatic tubes to be able to directly interact with BC pipes and machines, but I doubt that will happen.

Also, I find kinda funny the new redstone tubes because I sent Spacetoad a message some days ago when he released the video of his pipes with redstone cabling, and in that message I asked him if it was possible to add recipes with the pipes and the cables so whe were able to place a pipe with 1 to 4 cables already placed (instead of needing to place cables on already placed pipes). Of course, breaking those pipes would produce the relevant pipe and the cables, separated. Eloraam's version only has one redstone channel per pipe (but using paint we can run them adjacent without signal mixing, I think), but the tube, once broken, loses the paint, not the redstone.

Finally, I suggested to add some Equivalent Exchange support to the feeding line of the engines for this contraption, but I didn't add it in the video. No need to complicate a demo, after all ^^.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario