lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

Tale of Kingdoms Episode 12: Production Facility (I)


I expanded the base, added a sorting system for incoming items and a BC2 engine room, and I finished making the items that require red matter (but for the Klein Sphere, of course). Some automated crafting factories have also been prepared for the most common items I require, like pistons, redstone engines, batteries, solar panels and fiberglass cables.

On a sidenote, I've finally finished playing more than a few hours to Space Marine and I must say that THQ's guys really do deliver... specially since I don't play any Games Workshop's miniatures games (I don't have the resources and space to afford a serious commitement... and there aren't a lot of places where to play here XD), but I had quite a lot of expectations from Fantasy Flight Game's WH40k RPG lines. In fact I'm wondering about buying First Founding right now or to wait a few weeks to see if there is a Christmas deal in DriveThroughRPG... (I'm in no hurry, since Deathwatch wasn't really that interesting to my group. Which is good, since I prefer Dark Heresy too. Techpriest power! xD).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario