lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

1.10 update mods

Some of the mods around have been updated to Minecraft 1.10, so here you have some links to their pages. Please remember to backup your worlds, and to keep a copy of the minecraft.jar (personally, I keep a copy of all the .minecraft folder).

Note: I am currently updating to Minecraft 1.1 and all the mods (there are teleporting pipes for BC3x! Yay!!!) but the Let's Play will keep version 1.0.

Note 2: working of mods: Leaving aside Better than Wolves, and considering that I use NEI instead of TMI, only Mo's Creatures doesn't work with the other mods. And I spawned in the middle of an endless sea (believe me, I tried to fly around at x10 speed and found no land at all XD).

Having all this mods will mean: 28 Block ID's left, 31430 Item Id's left, and 64 sprite ID's left. And a Minecraft.jar of nearly 5.3 Mb in size...

And by the way, EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE IS OUT! Impressive job, X3n0! :)

Waiting to be updated:
  • Tale of Kingdoms
I'll keep this post updated for the time being, and if you think I left an important one out, please tell me!

Have fun!

3 comentarios:

  1. You have a tag for Equivalent Exchange, but you left it out.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, how clumsy of me ^^U. Anyway, it still hasn't been actualized, so it's not a great lost. I'll update the post, thanks.

      Eliminar
  2. ROBLOX is empowered by a growing player base of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities exploring what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.

    ResponderEliminar