domingo, 8 de enero de 2012


The last episode with Millenaire, mostly because I was more focused into developing my "powerbase" than Millenaire questing and a nasty bug deleted 40% of my cobblestone generator, my main base and 50% of my storage (with stuff). I also decided I wanted to do something new, so the next Let's Play will be about Buildcraft 3.X, Tale of Kingdoms 1.3 (I want to see the latest tier! XD) and hopefully some other stuff.

I decided to drop Railcraft out of the setup (the new blueprints are more than enough! ^^), and PowerCrystal's retirement from modding (and my choice of an alpha BC version) forced me to leave Minefactory (and Power Converters) out too. For now I don't have the teleporting pipes, but I'm looking for a compatible version.

Have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario