martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Tale of Kingdoms Season 2

Ok people, let's have a new edition of the Tale of Kingdoms mod. However, the first three or so episodes will have a lot of other mods in the spotlight. Which mods? Right now, we have the following:

The "usual suspects", namely Industrialcraft 2, Redpower 2, Equivalent Exchange and Buildcraft... 3! Yes, I will be using Buildcraft 3.1 (3.1.1 if it works with everything else, I still have to test that) in order to test the new blueprints and applications of the "striped" pipe (the one that acts like a RP2's deployer, but without a storage). I will also use the Logistic Pipes, and I have a building quite ready to start receiving all that attention. Yep, blueprints for the win! XD
Forestry, in its version for Buildcraft 3.x will also be present, in the company of the Portal Gun mod and Dr Zhark's Mo's Creatures. The crafting guide is there to stay (what can I say, it saves me lots and lots of alt+tab XD), and Rei's Minimap will be there also (mostly because I love the waypoints and the way it shows the surrounding terrain). Railcraft, for now, will remain out, however, at least until I need to expand a lot (and mind you, I had to travel nearly 3.000 blocks in the X axis, and nearly 1000 in the Z axis to find a swamp biome... and the IC2's Rubber Trees).

Without furder ado, I'd like to show you two videos with the presentation of the map and conditions. I suggest you all to watch the first one if you want to see "the neighbourhood", which includes two volcanoes.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario