lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Tale of Kingdoms Season 2: Episode 3


Here you have episode 3. Episode 4, in two days, will be a dual episode of 70 minutes (but thanks to compressing the farming of monsters, it ends being one episode of 35 minutes and another of 11), and Episode 5 will have the Reficul Attack (I'm still finishing that episode, by the way) against the guild.

On a sidenote, it seems like the Blaze farm doesn't work at all (the blazing rods I had farmed came for personally slaying the monsters one way or the other) because in hours not a single rod was dropped. So I might end making one of the farms like the one described in this video.

And I will be watching the BBS series Sherlock, which after watching the first episode on TV I found interesting enough to download and store. That, and I might slow down the pace a little since I'm preparing the Cambridge Advance English certificate for March (and if I don't find a job by then, I might prepare the Proficiency for June... oh, well, time will tell xD), so fear not if things seem a little slower.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario