viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Minecraft 1.10 Let's Play!

For those of you subscribed to my Youtube Channel, you might have noticed I already added the first episode. Right now, I have up to Episode 7, and I will be publishing them one per day until I have only one "buffer" episode or so. These first seven episodes were played without Equivalent Exchange, and that is the reason for my taking so long to reach an advanced development state. Now that I have EE, things will progress quicker! Now, let's hope I won't have Block ID shortage problems... ^^.

Remember that the list of mods I'm using can be foound here


Also, in case you are interested, before adding EE my Minecraft stadistics were:
  • Block ID's left: 26
  • Item ID's left: 31427
  • Sprite ID's left: 63
Now, for the stats after installing EE...
  • Block ID's Left: 21 (so EE takes 5)
  • Item ID's left: 31361 (wow! Nearly 80!)
  • Sprite ID's left: 63 (Impressive! it took none! :) )
And better than that, I had no trouble with any of the already deploeyd blocks!

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by an ever growing membership base of more than 300,000 creators who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities to discover what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar