martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 11


Damn sorting system takes about three or four hours to get straight. And I still had to make modifications in episode 16 XD.
And that damn crystal bell from thaumcraft cannot be more hard to discover. Fortunately, I seem to be able to change 3 stacks of cobble (or dirt) for 6-9 fragments of lost knowledge...

Seriously, were I a maid, I'd be a straight-faced dojikko whit a single flaw of variable severity on every attempted action. Want coffe? Damn, I used salt instead of sugar (true story. Never had a coffe so able to wake me up fast...). That's why I'm so obsessed with self-debugging...

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is powered by an ever growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities to imagine what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ResponderEliminar