sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 16



Well, Buildcraft enters with strength today! Aided by Forestry's electrical engines (I like their graphics more than any other electricity to BC-energy block, even if they are a little too inefficient). The next step will mostly be some more solar panels connected to two more of those for the arboretum and the logger (those two blocks that are providing me with wood), or maybe I will make a huge power system for five or even seven systems (trees, rubber trees and peat). I like engines that do not explode...

my TO DO list... Oil (meaning BC's pump, tanks, refinery...), automatic crafting tables (I think I might use the upper floor of the tower for this), a portal spawner for the quarry, and of course I need to finish the monster trap (yeah, I know it is small and somewhat pitiful... I might add another 9-10 blocks to the other side of the main stream...). A pumpkin farm might be something I will add, but I'm not sure (I do not use them that much). Discovering the damn bell is, of course, needed...

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by an ever growing membership base of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new personas imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar