lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 18


Mystcraft works! I have some small issues with marble generation, but setting that aside, it is time to exploit those poor worlds I can just throw away if I want to for everything they are worth... How corporate of me, don't you think? XD

Incidentally, yesterday I discovered that Millenaire is now working with Mystcraft, so I will give it a try, and let the towns come for the episode 20.
In the meantime, I need to expand my EMC generation, I need a lot of diamonds to start making the autocrafting system!

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is powered by an ever growing membership base of over 300,000 creator players who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new personas exploring what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar