domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 17


I fly! I flyyyyy! Ouch! Yeah, today we will make the electrick jetpack from Industrialcraft XD. I will also attack fiercely Thaumcraft (I plan to leave the computer on for a long time, and then burn a lot of EMC, using the transmutation tablet, into bookshelves...), so we will make today the two items to detect taint and vis (and then, join them together).

Also, I have been promoted to officer in my Star Trek online guild. So we go back to one episode every 24 hours until the fleet solves some trouble with the hacked accounts...

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is powered by an ever growing player base of over 300,000 creator players who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities to discover what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar