jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Mod updates: Thaumcraft & Mystcraft

I wanted to make an entry specially for these two mods, because they have been actualized recently (Tahumcraft 3 days ago, and Mystcraft a few hours... or maybe the other way around XD), and now Mystcraft works with my game setup (I was wise enough to save a mincraft.jar without the mystcraft addon injected). Also, you will be happy to know that both mods work together: I spawned into a chessboarded biome that had like 4 Monoliths close-by.

In case you are a purist, that means a lot more possibilities for abusing the taint system... so you might not want to use it. Personally, I will exploit this stuff in the Let's Play, at least to show you all how this goes XD.

Oh, and this will be shown in Episode 18, seventeen is about me making (finally) some Thaumcraft stuff, since I realized I was able to craft the basic boots and vis/taint detectors without researching them first. No luck with the damn crystal bell, though.

Have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario