lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 32

Updates note: I am aware of the different mods being updated. However, I am using some mods that seem to interfere a little with others, and while I am working to upgrade Forge to 3.1.3.105 so I can use the latest version of mods like Railcraft or RedPower 2, I'm essentially bottlenecked with Robinton's 4096 (yeah, I know there is a version on Inficraft's thread, but it seems to be for Forge 3.1.3.101, and while I am trying, it doesn't seem to work).


Emergency! Oh gosh, was that an explosion? Yup it was... seems like while I was mining away, one of the infinite water pools ended empty. Which caused our three engines to explode (thankfully, I only lost some redstone engines).
We will also make some tweaks to the recycler system, and add a new crafting capability to the system under the main floor: cooking iron into refined iron. And we will place another quarry (and two more later), but that will be a little... too much items travelling trhough pipes for my system. so we'll use something new from the Additional Buildcraft Pipes...
As for the attempt to test if a black hole band works inside of an ender pouch... it does not, and I am aware I left the other ring inside the advanced wooden pipe, don't worry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario