sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 37



I need water buckets to be on my production system, and I do need them to be avaiable quickly. Let's use Ender Chests to solve that, with some help from RP2 too.

And do not mind the taint explosion, I have some purity potions stashed just in case something like this happens... I have a lot of enchanted trees at hand, be it wood or leaves! And yes, I know I can place some leaves around wood in my thaumcraft lab to destroy taint. I'll get to it eventually.

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities discovering what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar