domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 38


Don't get fooled, only the first part of the episode is inside a testing world. The rest, it is in the let's play one.

Also, I apologize for using MCEdit to move the nuclear station to the testing world, for some reason I was not able to make the builder to accept the blueprint (it is likely that I had exceeded the number of blocks...).


Finalle, whiel ender chests are great, but they have a small problem when coupled with logistic satellite pipes to keep buckets of water AND to act as a buffer for more crafting pipes: their inventory is too small.
So I decided to put to use some of those chests I found inside obelisks, which meant to craft some interface on top of them. Essentially, I saved myself from the trouble of resettling some recipes and little more, but I think it is an interesting improvement.

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing community of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new personas to discover what it's like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ResponderEliminar